C.A.L.M. – Mindfulness For Business Train The Trainer
Whilst Mindfulness and meditation has long been associated with stress reduction and the treatment of depression, it is increasingly being recognised as important in developing the type of cognitive capacities required of knowledge workers in the modern economy.
Evidenced based studies at Havard University and the American Institute of Health at the University of Massachusetts, have cited the specific benefits of meditation for business include:
• Improved cognitive function – including better concentration, memory, learning ability and creativity
• Improved productivity and overall staff and business wellbeing
• Enhanced employer/employee and client relationships
• Reduced staff absenteeism, staff turnover and associated costs
The C.A.L.M train the trainer programme provides the tools and knowledge required to deliver evidenced based mindfulness training for business
The programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver mindfulness for business training within your organisation. The content will include:
• Managing everyday stress
• Improving attentional abilities
• Enabling and maintaining clarity of mind, even under pressure
• Developing resilience
• Making better decisions
• Enabling flow state and enhancement of workplace performance
• Building and maintaining relationships
The programme is delivered as 2 x two-day workshops, and designed around the four cores areas of:
• Underpinning theory and neuroscience
• Personal meditation practice
• Teaching practice
• Peer support and supervision
If you would like more information before about the programme please call or email.
Who Should Attend?
The programme is aimed at people who wish to teach mindfulness in business skills to employees to help them manage their mind to remain calm and flourish even in the most frantic and demanding workplaces.