Selling Yourself: Changing Career Paths in Mid-stream
This workshop enables library, museum and gallery staff to promote their knowledge, skills and experience to potential employers, emphasising their relevance and employability across the board.
• Using the Jigsaw Discovery Tool to sharpen self-awareness
• Focusing on what you have to offer
• Exploring your options for the future
• Creating a personal action plan
• Greater understanding of your personality type
• Different perspective on your marketable skills, knowledge and experience
• Clarity and confidence in taking your next steps
Who should attend:
Library, museum and gallery staff.