People see things differently. This can be very positive, but, in most cases, it creates tension and destructive conflict.
The Creative Conflict course teaches people how to turn difference into advantage and to manage conflict to achieve positive outcomes for everyone involved.
• Different perspectives on sample conflicts
• Getting to know yourself and your adversary
• Reframing conflicts – how this is done
• Conflict handling strategies and how to choose the right one for each situation
• Finding the common ground
• Ways forward – costs and benefits
• A strategy for moving on
• Putting the strategy into practice
Creative Conflict is delivered in one-day.
• Recognise the difference between genuine issues and clashes of personality and style
• How to identify potential conflicts before they happen
• How to understand where conflicting parties are coming from
• How to choose between conflict handling options
• How to set up a conflict resolution programme
• How to work through a conflict step by step to resolution
Who should attend?
Those who are experiencing frustration and conflict or would like to avoid possible conflict in the future.