Developing Personal Resilience
Developing Personal Resilience is a workshop to help staff and managers bounce back!
Resilience to stress is a key feature of a healthy workforce and a key factor of high performance in today’s busy and demanding workplace.
• Introduction to resilience management
• Understanding stress
• Workload management
• Emotional states
• Basic Human Needs and how they impact upon ability to be resilient
• Principles of resilience
• Resilience scale – where are you?
• Tools and techniques to increase your resilience
• Development of a personal resilience plan
• This workshop contains guided practices and demonstrations of techniques
• Manage demanding workloads
• Build and sustain high performance in tough times
• Reduce the impact of adverse events
• Maintain psychological well being
• Recognise the onset of stress
• Regulate the stress response
• Improve behaviours which increase resilience
• Use techniques for self development and reinforcement of resilience
• Develop a personal practice for reinforcement of resilience
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to cope with demanding workloads, whilst sustaining high performance in challenging times