Essentials of customer service
A three-hour workshop, a great refresher to revitalise and energise the team
• Tales from the Crypt – identify what really differentiates OK service from “Great” service and the importance of attitude in service delivery.
• Customer expectations- discussion of perceived v real needs of the customer.
• What business are we in? – the importance of not being complacent.
• The Four Levels of Service.
• Mission Possible – participants work together to create a mission statement for the This activity helps to bring a new sense of meaning to work.
• The importance of first impressions.
• Heroes and Villains – learners complete a personal reflection activity which provides individual team members with feedback about how the service they personally deliver may be perceived by the customer.