Flexible Working within a Changing Cultural Services Environment
This workshop looks at how to create strategies for implementing more flexible working patterns within a rapidly-changing library service, motivating colleagues to rise to the challenge and commit to new ways of working.
• Change within the Cultural Services world-view
• Using the Jigsaw Discovery Tool to understand how to motivate staff and inspire them to embrace flexible working patterns
• Reflecting on changes required in your particular situation
• Developing a positive approach to implementing new ways of working
• Enhanced communication and motivation skills
• Implementation strategy for new ways of working for your team
“Learning about different strengths & weaknesses – adapting and reflecting before action. Well worth coming to the course.”
Janet Scott – Derbyshire County Library Service
Who should attend:
Library, museum and gallery managers and supervisors.