Leadership & Management – letting managers manage and leaders lead!
Our programmes are designed to support those individuals looking to develop true leadership capabilities and managerial skills.
Jigsaw@work utilise a range of tools and resources to help managers to meet their demanding and often complex role.
Our leadership programmes however are designed to let leaders lead, not follow – a common characteristic of traditional leadership development. We do not teach how to lead; we help individuals release their energies, beliefs and values to become more effective leaders.
Leadership tools used include the Jigsaw Discovery Tool, the Leadership Compass and MBTI.
Bitesize workshops include:
- Brain Matters: How to maintain leadership excellence and have clarity of mind, under pressure
- Diversity at Work
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Introduction to Stress Management
- Introduction to Team Leading
- Leading with the Brain in Mind
- Managing Through Change
- Mentoring for Success
- Response - Able Leadership
- Stepping up to the Role
- Supporting Customers and Staff Through Change
- The Manager as Coach
- The Mindful Manager