Managing Through Change
Change is endemic in organisations these days. Yet change is often the cause of a great deal of stress that can lead to significant loss of productivity, motivation and effectiveness.
There are a good many change management programmes available, but most offer a one-size-fits-all model for change management.
The Managing Through Change programme recognises that people experience change very differently, and have very different talents to offer a change management process. It enables managers responsible for leading people through change to leverage diversity and bring about lasting and beneficial results.
• Change and transition - the key differences and why they are important
• Planning to help people through change
• Communicating effectively about change
• Setting up effective change teams
• Case studies based on participants’ own experiences, and what can be learnt from them
Managing through change is a two-day learning and development programme.
• Understand the various aspects of organisational change
• Understand one’s own attitudes to change and how these may be different from other people’s attitudes
• Recognise how different people may experience the change process
• Plan how to take people with different needs through change
• Communicate a clear vision, strategy and operational plan for effective change
• Identify the early signs of discomfort regarding aspects of the change
• Understand how to help people who are different through their own experiences of change
• Create effective change management teams
• Monitor change and transition throughout a change programme
Who should attend?
Managers who need to take people through significant programmes of change; HR professionals responsible for facilitating change programmes; managers contemplating a significant change who want to make sure that they have a plan for change that will work.