Outdoor Team Development Day
The Outdoor Team Development Day is an activity based workshop, which can be based in either a parkland or town centre venue.
Team members will be required to bring suitable outdoor clothing. The day is suitable for everyone as it is not physically demanding and does not include climbing or swinging from trees. Teams are encouraged to adopt a team identity/theme.
• The Treasure Hunt – team challenge, utilising lateral and logical thinking and creative problem solving techniques.
• More than just dialogue – team members must develop a common language of understanding to overcome any misunderstanding which will occur. Individual strengths must be identified and used, rather than looking to the traditional place for leadership and direction.
• The Domino cascade – a fun and challenging activity, which requires teamwork, creativity in developing solutions, agility and flexibility, working with limited resources, continual improvement processes and leadership.
The Outdoor Team Development Day is delivered in one-day.
• Enhanced team working
• Increased awareness of self and colleagues
• Development of a common language
• Effective communication
• Enhanced flexibility and empowerment
• Recognition of hidden strengths of colleagues
• Management of sub team working
Who should attend?
Any team in need of boosting performance or looking to do things differently.