Successful Partnership Working for Staff in Cultural Services
This workshop looks at how to develop the skills needed to create successful partnerships for effective service delivery.
• Exploring what the Library, Museum and Gallery Service brings to partnerships
• Identifying common ground between partners
• Building a successful partnership
• Working in partnership to deliver desired outcomes
• Greater understanding of successful partnerships
• Clarity over your partnership goals and outcomes
• Strategies to implement successful partnership working within your service
Who should attend:
Frontline library, museum and gallery staff.