Presentation Skills Training
A valuable course for those wanting to polish their personal style and enhance the impact of their presentations.
It is offered in three formats: a one-day programme, a two-day programme (includes preparation for a specific presentation) or six two-hour one-to-one coaching sessions.
• Presentation style review with feedback
• Presentation tips and techniques for presenting to groups of various sizes
• Voice at work and physical presentation skills
• Understanding communication and learning styles – implementing them into presentations
• PowerPoint - how to use effectively
• Empowering Beliefs of excellent communicators
• Creating the 'Presenter State'
• The use of visual aids and props
The two day and coaching courses also focus upon presentation preparation.
One or Two Days
• Become an accomplished professional
• Stay in control when you are in the spotlight
• Know how to deliver a powerful presentation with presence
• Voice at work - know how to use your voice
• Learn how to make best use of visual aids and props
• Plan and structure your presentation
Who should attend?
A development programme for anyone who has to make presentations to audiences from a handful of people to conferences of 200 plus.