Promoting and Selling Your Service
Promoting and selling your services are not luxuries they are a necessity for any public service looking to pro-actively manage their way through the current economic and political climate.
This workshop will use the key techniques of promoting and selling to identify practical strategies to help you raise awareness of your services and generate income.
• What is promotion and selling
• The four P's of marketing
• Competitive advantages and unique selling points
• Features, advantages and benefits
• The SWOT Analysis
• Market segmentation and positioning
• Researching the market
• The communications mix
• Awareness, image and perceptions
• Push:Pull strategies
• Relationship marketing
• Extending the lifetime value of a customer
• Sales techniques
Promoting and Selling Your Service is delivered in one-day.
• Increase the profile of your service within the local community
• Maximise the effectiveness of your promotional activities
• Establish competitive advantage by identifying the benefits and unique selling point of your service
• Practice the tools and techniques of selling your products and services
“A good course, which gave good practical information and ideas.” - Wendy Hudson - City of Sheffield
Who should attend?
Managers and staff working in public services who need to create and generate steams of income