Response - Able Leadership
The Response - Able Leadership workshop provides answers to the fundamental questions of:
• Why are some people responsible and others not so?
• How can managers encourage team members to be more responsible?
• The factors and drivers of responsibility
• The required behaviours
• Impact on performance
• Types of responsibility
• The importance of identification of self
• Engagement, motivation and responsibility
• Enabling and supporting response- ability in the workplace
• Individual and collective responsibility for performance
• Increased responsiveness and flexibility of team members
• Enhanced problem solving and decision making
• More effective use of your time as less time taken up by tasks and decisions which could be handled by team members
• Enhanced working environment
Who should attend?
Those who want to encourage and support team members to be more responsible and take ownership in the workplace