Customer Service Excellence in a Changing Environment
Customer service excellence for demanding customers, with fewer staff and resources, is just one of the challenges facing organisations in these turbulent economic times.
Customer Service Excellence in a Changing Environment helps organisations meet this challenge head on.
Customer Service Excellence in a Changing Environment includes:
• The four levels of customer service
• Achieving customer service excellence by differentiating 'OK' service and 'Great' service
• The key impression points, projecting a professional image
• Leverage opportunities to excel and strengthen a customer relationship
• The Behaviour iceberg – know what is happening above and below the surface when interacting with customers
• Understand and manage the nine types of difficult and challenging behaviours
• Learn how to say NO when you cannot say YES
• Keep yourself in peak emotional and professional condition
Customer Service Excellence in a Changing Environment is delivered in one-day.
• Achieve customer service excellence by understanding the difference between 'OK' service and 'Great' service
• Be aware of the importance of attitude in delivering 'Great' service
• Identify opportunities to excel
• Understand what causes customers to be demanding and why some situations are difficult to maintain control
• Have strategies to turn around difficult situations
"Yet again I've had such good feedback - both about the course and the trainer. One person said it was the most inspirational course she had been on." Joan Sargent, Team Manager
Who should attend?
Experienced staff who are responsible for dealing with customers and developing professional relationships.