Introduction to Stress Management
An Introduction to Stress Management provides practical solutions to identify and manage rising levels of stress and anxiety.
This workshop is about protecting yourself, building resilience from the negative effects of stress and alleviating workplace stressors.
• Stress Vs pressure
• Identifying personal stressors
• Levels of tolerance
• The early warning signs
• The benefits to team leaders and individuals of dealing with stress issues in the workplace
• Stress management for self
• Management of stress in others
• Resilience management
Introduction to Stress Management is delivered in one-day.
• An insight into stress, understanding and dealing with stress
• Developing the ability to identify the early warning signs of stress in self and others
• Differentiate between positive pressure and negative stress
• Facilitate remedies for stress in self and others
Who should attend?
Anyone who has mounting pressures of work or manages people working in high pressure environments