Stress Management for Cultural Services Staff
This workshop provides a practical understanding of stress and on developing personal strategies to minimise the effects of stress within the library, museum and gallery environment.
• Effects of pressure and stress
• Understanding personality types and how they react to stress
• Dealing with public anxiety over the future of cultural services
• Practical strategies for stress reduction
• Greater understanding of negative reactions to pressure
• Practical strategies to implement within the workplace
• Development of new coping mechanisms for an increasingly difficult climate
Who should attend?
Library, museum and gallery supervisors and managers.