Creating Successful Library Outreach
This workshop looks at how to maximise the effect of outreach work and engagement with the local community.
• Exploring techniques for successful outreach
• Reflecting on your local community and its needs
• Identifying the library, museum and gallery offer within your community
• Creating strategies to overcome barriers to successful outreach
• Opportunity to reflect on tailoring your service to meet the needs of the local community
• Creation of an action plan for community engagement within your work setting
Who should attend?
Library, museum and gallery staff.