Juggling Too Many Balls
A 3 hour workshop, which focuses upon the following outcomes:
• Identify personal working preferences and their impact on efficient time management practices and behaviours
• Identify tolerance for ambiguity, change and uncertainty and potential impact on use of time
• Identify potential energy and time sappers due to differences in preferred ways of working amongst colleagues and customers
• Practise when and how to use the Three Step Model to Say no, Say not now, Say that prioritisation needs to happen
• Increase feel-good factor by building on personal strengths, minimising weaknesses and potential negative impact of hot spots: being realistic – not Superperson!