How to get "Best Value" from your training budget - Train the trainer
Cascading of training and using internal staff to deliver training is often the only way of providing the essential staff development needed in these times of restructuring, change and new ways of working.
The How to get "Best Value" from your training budget - Train the trainer workshop has been designed to help make the most of limited staff development budgets by equipping staff with the essential skills for cascading and delivering training sessions.
• Sources of "Free" or "Low cost" training and development
• Best practice - when investing in training and development
• Learning and development delivery channels
• How adults learn
• Strategies for cascading learning through teams and organisations
• The essentials of planning and designing a training session
• The training environment
• The essentials of delivery
• Personal preparation
• Dealing with resistance and challenging participants
• Evaluating the training
How to get "Best Value" from your training budget - Train the trainer is delivered in one-day.
• Learn from professional qualified and experienced Cultural Service facilitators who understand the sector and the challenges of delivering and cascading training when time and resources are scarce
• Take away practical tools and tips to help you design and deliver effective in-house training sessions
• Identify sources of "free" and "low cost" training and development
• Know how to deal with some of the more challenging and awkward situations which can arise in a training session
• Know what to do if things go wrong
Who should attend?
Any staff member who is responsible for cascading training or delivering training and development sessions to team members